New Knowledge, New Skills

In our everyday lives, we cannot evade from discovering new things that add knowledge. These things might be of great help in the future. And if passionate about continuous doing of  the said activity, skills will be developed and honed.

During the first half of the first semester, I have learnt a lot of new things. It includes all of the information and topics that are needed to know about a certain subject. I am certainly fond of electronics for I just love math and science combined. ICT is also quite interesting by means of the newly introduced words, terminologies, and names of great contributors especially in the field of internet.  We also got a chance to blog. Thus by doing so, our capabilities in writing improve little by little. 

Certain nuisances cannot be avoided in doing new things. In the first few days of discussing, I was still having difficulty in adjusting to the new environment and getting to socialize with other people I have not known. Doing something different was not a challenge of mine because of me being quite a fast learner. The thing that urged me to overcome these problems are my eagerness and determination. Also, if it piqued my interest, I cannot disregard not doing nor learning about it.

Now that the next part of the first semester has arrived, I will still continue to discover new things and to give everything my best in order for me to succeed. Not only to succeed but also to develop my skills and talents more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time

Morph

Heritage From the Past