Time

Fast forward.

Finding a stable job. Earning for dream house and dream car.

As a junior high school completer, I should already be envisioning myself as my profession for the future years. The earlier descriptions are the things that I might be doing after college graduation.

After how many years of studying and reviewing, me doing what I like will be the fruit of it all. Being successful in life is my dream, together with my family since they are my inspiration. 


I'd rather be focused more on my work. Other things have their own time like having relationships. Analyzing the components of substances are much more fun in my opinion. Chemistry is my favorite branch of Science after all. 


It's still a bit confusing as to what profession I would really like to do in the future. The important thing for me it's that I can achieve all of my dreams and cherish every moment together with my family and friends. Even if I'll be at the peak, I'll still remember those people who helped me get there. 


Back to present. 




References:

https://www.success.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/How-to-Align-Your-Career-With-Your-Personal-Definition-of-Success-1024x682.jpg
https://code.likeagirl.io/figure-out-your-future-career-in-tech-fef5b0d9fbfa

Comments

  1. Hi Gela! You can do it just believe in yourself nothing is impossible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to you as well Nicole! Same goes to you.

      Delete
  2. Keep going!! Achieve you dream!! Fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You should believe in yourself as well. We can do it.

      Delete
  4. You have an amazing goal to attain, and I believe you can do these! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have quite amazing goals as well and you'll achieve them someday too.

      Delete
  5. You always remind me to stand up whenever I stumble down. Believe in me in times I, myself, can't. And wipe my tears away whenever this fragile heart of mine breaks. I just want you to know that you can also do it and I trust in you, Gelai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks Yaz! Hope you'll give your best in everything and always remember that I'm here whenever you need someone to lean on or just to share stories with.

      Delete
  6. believe in yourself, Gelai! Do your best and God will do the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you'll achieve all your dreams in the future. God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should remember me as well, Angela! Just believe that you will achieve those dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fighting! I know you can do it :) Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on fulfilling your dreams, never stop doing the things that makes you happy. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible with God. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue fulfilling your dreams and achieving your goals. Make your parents proud and pay them back. Good luck, you can do it! God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Morph

Heritage From the Past