Done

Additional information.

Another quarter has passed. New lessons were learnt. New challenges were faced. This time around, I have got to know new things that I haven't heard or read before. At first, I was agitated whether or not I would be able to cope up with the new lessons ahead. Many things were gained from the activities that were done including lessons. There were minimal to no problems that I have faced for the topics are quite easy to understand. I just had to figure things out by myself and the problem's solved.

First semester has already gone to an end with the exams approaching. Hopefully the lessons learnt will still be remembered by then and I'm expecting more interesting topics to come. The chapter is finished and a new one will come.

Source:
https://time.com/3936846/powerful-books-list/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time

Morph

Heritage From the Past